Grey-Water Drainage offer its clients an -leading grease trap cleaning services to a full range of properties across Medway, Kent, London & The South East. Grey-Water Drainage delivered grease trap cleaning to all kinds of buildings, including but not limited to:
- Restaurants, Cafés and Takeaways
- Colleges and Universities
Grey-Water Drainage can deliver these cleaning services to both to interior and exterior grease traps and thanks to our experience and industry-leading equipment, we can quickly empty these grease traps, causing as little disruption as possible to your properties.
If your grease traps are not cleaned and maintained on a regular basis, it could cause a range of problems for you in a very short space of time. Collected fat and waste needs to be cleaned out regularly – otherwise, your trap could overflow and can cause your drains to become blocked.
It is the responsibility of the kitchen’s manger or property owner to ensure that the grease trap is cleaned on a regular. Now that grease traps are a legal requirement for many properties, failing to care for these solutions can be a serious breach of health and safety regulations.
At Grey-Water Drainage, our professional team utilise industry-leading equipment to deliver a completely unrivalled service. As part of our complete service, we can deliver a wide range of treatments to our customers. These can include:
- Regular Checks and Grease Trap Cleaning – Depending on your needs, our professional team can visit your property annually, quarterly or in emergency cases within an hour.
- Grease Trap Blockages Clearance and Removal – Our team of drainage experts can easily break apart any blockages and ensure they are dealt with as quickly as possible.
- Additives to Dissolve Fats and Grease – We can introduce a range of additives to eliminate all kinds of FOG waste in your grease trap. These additives will work to break down these waste types and prevent them from contributing serious blockages.
- Advice on Grease Trap Maintenance – If you want to avoid costly repairs or replacements further down the line, it is important that you practice grease trap maintenance. Our experienced team of drainage experts can offer advice and help with maintenance of your grease trap.